Monday, March 16, 2009

Update of sorts

I have lots of catching up to do on my blogger; I haven't forgotten about you, I promise :)

I don't have pictures yet, but I do have some fews updates and random things that are making the Monday blues.. well, not so blue.

I jogged outside today right after work. It was GORGEOUS out.



Sunny

64°F

Feels Like: 64°F

Wind: 10mph

Humidity: 52%

Needless to say, I am a happy girl!

And!

Tada! This is the dress that I'm opting to get for the bridesmaids. It's a simple clean-classy grey dress that can be dressed up with the right magenta-accented sash or brooch or shoes. I'm letting them pick which one they're going to do.


I found it at Urban Outfitters in the perfect heather grey color that I've been dying to find!

I know. I know. It's not the typical bridesmaids dress and it's not fancy enough, but I really like it and I think the girls are going to wear it so well. I just want a really clean and put together look rather than the traditional bridesmaids dresses. Please tell me that's okay. (I've already gotten a little of the whining from one of the girls about how not-fancy-enough it is. :( Believe me, I really have the best intentions for each of my girls and I'm not trying to "uglify" them, just trust me. Plus, at the risk of sounding like Bridezilla... IT'S MY WEDDING. /rant over. Despite that, I love the dress. Too bad :P )

Happy Monday, sweets!

3 comments:

  1. its your wedding. you should have it exactly as YOU want, thats what i say!

    and besides the dress is cutie and they can wear it again. [unlike some of the ones ive worn.]

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress! Its your wedding so do whatever you want and your like a blessing...they can use that dress soo much more than some hideous bridemaids dress that needs to be burned.

    ReplyDelete