Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lovely!

So it's that time again. My Baby's flight leaves at 12:30 tomorrow morning-- yes, he flies the red-eye for me :P

It was quite the day to end my work week with! So much to do with what seems, so little time. Whew! Glad that's over. I got home and cleaned like a mad woman since Chris will be staying here for the next 5 days.

We have lots to plow throw this weekend:

  • pre-marital counseling/seminar

  • pre-marital counseling session with Pastor Sid

  • get the last save-the-date cards out

  • visit Men's Warehouse for Chris' suit

  • Get "engagement" pictures done

  • check out options for setting up at the reception site

  • Plan, plan, and plan some more.

But I look forward to spending time with my Baby. It gets to be so draining sometimes to do this long distance deal! It's gonna be LOVELY come September 19th to not have to do this like this anymore.


I'll be better about posting pictures.


So 1 last thing before I head out:



You should totally head over to Whitney's lovely blog for a fun spring swap :) I already did!

Toooooodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment