Not like that.
Hii. Have you missed me bloggy land?
I've been back and just lurking for a bit. I'll update about the weekend when I actually have our few pictures which should be tomorrow :) I miss him so much though. And I get quite "meh" for a few days after he leaves. *sigh* Ahh well, back to planning our wedding. By the way, he got here safe & earlier than expected so thank you for the thoughts & prayers!
Now, onto the awards ceremony. Miss Could've Been Blonde! -- you are sucha sweetie! She gave me 2 awards!
The rules of the award are:
- You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.
- List 5 things that you love about the New Year. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space.
- Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the New Year cheer going.
- Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award.
Oooookay and we're off!....
5 things I love about 2009 so far
1. It kicks off my official count down to the Big Day!!
2. I'm starting to really put time & efforts towards working out on a regular basis so I totally feel better :)
3. I started this blog that really is helping me to filter out my thoughts and I've gotten to meet some fabulous individuals! :)
4. Even though I got into a car wreck in December-- I'll be getting my car back and the scratched bumper I had before the accident will be replaced! heehee. The brighter side of things :)
5. & lastly-- it's a new beginning and we all know how important those are :)
I'll tag anyone who hasn't gotten this one yet since we're already half way through January '09 :)
& then she gave me:
The rules of the award:
1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2. Show the 7 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3. List at least ten honest things about yourself.
Honestly: (in completely random order)
1. I absolutely love my fiance and my family.
2. I hate driving & would totally opt for a personal chauffer if I could.
3. I wish I had enough money to update my wardrobe every few weeks.
4. I am at the point where I wish the wedding would plan itself in certain areas :\
5. Girls normally find me a bit stand-offish-- can you believe that??
6. I'm trying to get in the habit of posting more pictures on this blog.
7. I wish Chris was still here.
8. I barely know how to swim to save my life.
9. I can't ice skate and MN is KNOWN for snow & ice! :\
10. Chris and I revived the game "Red Rover" for my nieces this past weekend!
So there you have it-- 10 completely random, but honest things about me.
Now to the winners!
I'm poking her back-- 1. Miss Could've Been Blonde!
2. Kirby-- she's so spunky!
3. Cari-- she's so open & bubbly!
4. Ivy-- her posts are honest and so her!
5. Mrs. Mojito-- I so enjoy her blog!
6. Whitney-- she's so sweet!
7. Mrs. Newport Nuptials-- she's wedding planning & it's so fun to see her ideas!
It's been a long week... and it's only Wednesday. *sigh* I miss him.
More specific update to come :)