Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"K" is for...

I know, so this post took me long enough.

So Mrs. Mojito was playing this game and I wanted in, so she gave me the letter "K." Lets see me come up with 10 things that I *Love* mmkay?

1. Kisses






2. the Kiddies




3. Bad, I know, but Krispy Kreme donuts!


4. Kellogg's Special K bars


5. Kelly Clarkson. She has an amazing voice range. And she is so pretty!


6. Gah, I know, only food, but Ben & Jerry's KarmelSutra ice cream!


8. Keeping my engagement ring on.


7. Kicking back by the beach


8. Killer smiles


9. Keenly dressing up for weddings


& 10. Kin. Cause my family is the SHIZZLE. (Yeah, I know. I won't say that evAr. Again.)

1 comment:

  1. I love the killer smiles on...Chris and your niece (?) are sooooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete