Monday, April 20, 2009

17 Again


I know Zac Efron is like 16 (not really, I think he's like 20?), but seriously, can he get any cuter??

Hli and I 1/2 chipotle chicken sandwich & a cup of chicken wild rice soup'ed (Hli had the Greek salad instead of the soup) at Panera on Saturday night. Yum. I love that place. And I think I'm going to low-fat Greek salad it for a couple weeks (I do these little stints as part of my wedding-diet... bad, I know-- I'm so sick of lean cuisines)-- so if anyone has any good Greek salad recipes/renditions, pass them on over :)


Anyway, we went and saw 17 Again. I'm such a tween at heart... cause I <3'd the movie. haha. It was cute, funny, and really feel-goody... and again, Zac Efron... hot. haha.

I'm dragging Chris to go see it at some point... or renting it anyway. He's so excited if you had to ask... (not really. At all.).

I met the cutest little blond girl in a pink dress and yellow rain boots yesterday. She was absolutely adorable.


And the cutest little boy evAr.


And then discovered an entire playground of antique cars out in the country.




You can take the girl out of the city, but you can't take the city out of the girl.

**All images from To the Moon & Back Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment