Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wedding stuff

Okay, so it's about time I try to share some details about the wedding.

This is the look of the ceremony that I'm going for:
*kelly moore photography

I'm not much of the frilly tulle and flowers everywhere type of girl so this is perfect. Candles everywhere!

Instead of candelabras, I'm going for these to be lit during the ceremony:

www.nettletonhollow.com

Eee! I can't believe it's only 30 days away!

Side note: I realize I've been pretty sporadic about posting and commenting on blogs. I'm still around, just kinda swamped and trying to get things done :) I know, I know, I wish I would be better about posting about wedding details and just photos, period. Forgive me?

2 comments:

  1. i can't see your photos... there's something wrong with the link. Post up again please? I can't wait! It's coming up FAST!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't see the pics either, please post again. I want to see, haha!=)

    ReplyDelete