Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Already?!?

I know.

Shame. On. Me.

But I have an excuse. Work has been overloading on MUCH-nay-TONS of stuff to do. And then get this, I caught the flu. Not the SWINE flu, but the ordinary flu. I'm working on getting it out of my system. It's on the last legs of it, but man was it painful. And draining. And completely exhausting. I actually woke up on Sunday morning, couldn't move because everything hurt & was tight/sore and my throat felt like it was ripping apart but I couldn't stop coughing, called Chris and cried... "I just hate this... I don't want to feel like this anymore... *sob*" Poor guy, didn't sleep very well after that since he worried about me all morning.

But no worries, I'm def. working on getting back. Who's missed me? Or even noticed? :P

Can you believe it's already May 20th? 4 more months until the wedding! Eeeeeeep!

And P.S. Tomorrow is Chris and I's 3 year anniversary. I love that man.

Ohhh blog-land, how I've missed you.

3 comments: